Only Missouri member of the Owner's Counsel of America. This organization is by invitation only and consists of fewer than 50 condemnation attorneys from the entire United States who represent property owners in eminent domain/condemnation.
Former Chairman of the Missouri Eminent Domain Committee for the Missouri Bar.
Former Chairman of the American Bar Association's Condemnation, Zoning and Land Use Litigation Committee. The American Bar Association (ABA) is the national organization for attorneys.
Best Lawyer in America listing. He is listed in the Best Lawyers in America for eminent domain.
Robert Denlow is the principal partner in Denlow & Henry, which is located in St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri. He is a licensed attorney in Missouri and Illinois. His undergraduate degree is from Northwestern University and his law degree is from St. Louis University.
Mr. Denlow is a frequent speaker on eminent domain/condemnation topics and various property rights issues. He is the author of various articles on eminent domain, inverse condemnation, tax increment financing projects using eminent domain, valuation of properties, and determining highest and best use of properties.
He is the former editor of the ABA's Condemnation Committee's legal reporter; former co-chairman of the joint ABA-Great Britain Lands Tribunal Condemnation Conference in London; and has previously chaired the American Bar Association's annual condemnation seminar.
Areas of Practice
- Eminent Domain
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1979
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1979
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1974
- "Valuation in Condemnation"
- "Business Damages in Eminent Domain"
- "Missouri Condemnation Law"
- "Inverse Condemnation and Airport Noise-Proving and Presenting Damages"
- "Highest and Best Use-Maximizing and Minimizing Value"
- "Tax Increment Financing and the Property Owner"
- Condemnation, Inverse Condemnation and Tax Increment Financing
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Eminent Domain.
- Member of the Owner's Councel of America
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association, Chairman, Eminent Domain Committee
- American Bar Association's Condemnation, Zoning and Land Use, Litigation Committee, Former Chairman
- Owner's Counsel of America, Member
- ABA-Great Britain Lands Tribunal Condemnation Conference, Former Co-Chairman
- ABA's Condemnation Committee's Legal Reporter, Former Editor
- The American Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member, Eminent Domain Committee